Technology & Machine Learning
What You'll Do
- Developing and maintaining GIS applications using Google Earth Engine and Next.js.
- Designing and implementing data processing workflows for spatial data using Google Earth Engine.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to gather requirements and provide technical expertise on GIS solutions.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to GIS applications and data integration.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies in GIS development and integration.
- Working on Google Earth Engine tasks like creating mozaik, sampling data, etc.
What This Role Needs
- Bachelor's degree in Geography focusing on Cartography/Remote Sensing or Computer Science or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in remote sensing engineering / GIS developer role.
- Familiar with GIS applications and related software.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Passionate about climate change issues and the carbon credit market.
- Has professional, growth mindset, responsible & good team-work skills.