Business Development for Expansion
What You'll Do
- Pipeline origination: Build and grow Fairatmos Southeast Asia pipeline by identifying international clients, both corporates and NGOs, that can be a potential Project Developer in the Nature-based sector.
- Pipeline conversion: Negotiate and secure commercial agreement with potential Project Developers for carbon project development with Fairatmos; Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay into a right use case to be discussed with prospects.
- Relationship management: Manage relationship with potential and existing project developers to ensure project delivery is on schedule and of high quality.
- Growth experimentation: Work in collaboration with other teams at Fairatmos to experiment approaches in originating and developing Fairatmos' pipeline.
What This Role Needs
- 5-7 years of experience in Business & Development, Partnership, B2B Sales, and similar areas.
- Relevant experience in business development/sales/client relationship management positions for multinational companies.
- Good knowledge of nature-based business operations.
- Highly motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in sales and strong professional network.
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal).